Sunday 10 October 2004

Human Performance Exam


Flying Hours Today 1:20, Total 7:35

Back to the flying school and I sat the short exam on Human Performance. This is generally considered the easiest paper to pass so I took it first in order to gain some experience of the ground school examinations and to boost my confidence in getting (hopefully!) a good score.

The exam was made up of 20 multi-choice questions to be answered in 30 minutes. I completed the paper, rechecked my answers and within 20 minutes handed the paper to my instructor. Early indications from my instructor - before official examinar marking - show a 100% pass rate.

An excellent day - my basic flying training is now complete and my first ground school exam is out of the way. With a 100% pass rate too.

Bring on the next lesson next week as we move into the second part of the flight training.

No comments:

Post a Comment